Lighting is a key part of a room’s ambience and dimming has almost become a matter of course. New low-energy light sources have come onto the market, as the old incandescent globe is no longer on the shelves. This opens up enormous opportunities for lighting that fits the mood or occasion (even the routine ones):
- Perfect smooth LED dimming
- Dinner parties
- TV watching
- Gently waking up
- Reading in your favourite chair
- Moving around the house at night
Whatever the occasion, xComfort gives you sophisticated control and automation options:
- Buttons, remote control or touch screen buttons on a smartphone activating the desired light settings
- A main switch at the front door and on the bedside table that turns all the lights off
- Multiple lighting groups in the room which can be individually dimmed to desired levels. Different light settings create the right mood.
- Service lighting where you need it, for instance by your chair or over the dinner table
- Automated fade up/down night lighting for those nocturnal excursions about the house
- Track lighting
- Timer, sunset, sunrise control – automatic dimming/switch off
- Motion-activated outdoor/indoor lighting
- Motion detectors which switch lights on and off in closed rooms. The bathroom, storage room or basement, for example
- Lights that come on with various alarms
Everything happens with a single touch
Controlling lights is one of the most visible things you can do with xComfort. Subdued lighting creates the right mood. A single touch of a button and the light is adapted to your wishes. From now on you’ll choose lighting for dinner, watching TV or getting cosy and the lights will change as one instead of you having to adjust each individual group of lamps. Simple, functional and smart!
Your own digital butler
Whatever your everyday luxury, xComfort is the answer. Because xComfort is your own digital butler who is always at your service.
xComfort is wireless
Because xComfort is a wireless system, you don't need wires to and from switches, thermostats and sensors.This gives you a high-spec system that is simple and safe to install.